Saturday, November 8, 2008

Im Not Quite Sure

Just A Thought: From Alex Ostrowski's Note to Self book.

I haven't been doing anything productive or fun lately and because of that I'm not even sure what the day is. I'm pretty sure its Saturday though.
I watched 3 movies in a row last night. During the first 2 I was paying full attention then during the last one all I wanted to do was sleep, my sister fell asleep 10 minutes into it.

A couple days ago I finished a book I had been reading for the past month called I Was Told There'd Be Cake Essays By Sloane Crosley. If you like books about peoples lives and the things that happen to them during it, like I do, I recommend you read it. Its funny at times and serious too. I loved it.

"From accidentally despoiling an exhibit at the Museum of Natural History to siccing the cops on the wrong neighbor, Sloane Crosley can do no right, despite the best of intentions—or perhaps because of them. In a sharp, original storytelling style that confounds expectations at every turn, Crosley recounts her victories and catastrophes in an irresistible voice that is all her own, finding genuine insights in the most unpredictable places."

No comments:

Post a Comment