Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Don't Go Quietly

I've made a plan. Next summer I am going to get out of Vegas. I can not wait till winter break, its going to be the best two weeks Ive had for a while. Just to be out of this town in the place I love most.

I think the best workout I had all week was jumping on my sisters bed for about 10 minutes today while telling her to get up. It was fun and tiring, I'm out of shape.

Andy Howell spends his time on simple things; skateboarding, surfing, drawing, painting, punk rock, and hip hop. Andy travelled the world for 7 years as a pro skateboarder and during his career co-founded New Deal Skateboards and Element Skateboards. Howell draws on anything from electrical boxes on the street to skateboard decks to canvas and paper. Howell's work is funny, while fusing his attraction to man’s vices with a cynical distaste for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment