Wednesday, October 29, 2008

California Goin'

Its not dreamin' anymore. Tomorrow I'm leaving for California! Its going to be a short visit, really really short. As in 2 days, and I might not even see the beach! But I'm still going and getting out of Las Vegas and that's the good part. Halloween shall be fun. I'm not going to have a computer but I might make posts from my phone. That takes forever though so this might be my last post for a couple days.

On Halloween I'm going to Hard Haunted, dressed as Velma from scooby doo. I was really excited to be her until my sister went to a local American Apparel and the display window was this.
I have a feeling there is going to be more than a couple Velmas there.

On another note: I always stumble upon old bookmarks that I totally forgot about and are worth posting about! I love these drawings by Lilly Piri. They give me a happy yet unsettling feeling. Maybe its the point? They're wonderful.



No comments:

Post a Comment