Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Maybe Its Time

Just A Thought: #11 from 2 1/2-Months-To-New-Year's-Resolutions Resolutions

I woke up this morning and the whole right side of my face was numb and wouldn't move. I thought maybe I had a stroke in my sleep or something. But then I washed my face and started making incredibly embarrassing face gestures in the mirror and it started moving again. Hallelujah! Considering I'm broke it gets me in the mood to shop even more, so I online window shop ha ha instead of going out and window shopping while possibly spending someone else's money. I can look at all the clothes I want online and still get depressed when I can't buy them. This is the fall 2008 collection from Heidi Merrick. If I could choose to change my whole wardrobe and own a whole collection it would probably be with this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment