Monday, October 27, 2008

HANDle Me With Care

I thought I would start off the week with Flickr photos of hands. I'm not sure why I chose hands but they photograph beautifully. Here are a few good ones I managed to find.

1.the carpenters hand-joaobambu; 2.On the other hand-dhammza;3.Hands III-Melkor;4.untitled-Melkor;5.these hands of mine-uberschnapp;6.floating hands-sara heinrichs;7.art teacher hands-tamelyn;8.the art of holding hands-ajpscs;9.I put my shoes on my hands..-beast love;10.blood on our hands-hellopoe;11.hands of sadness-P. Costa;12.jodies hands-chaps1;13.creative hands-dalydose;14.Red right hand-Dhammza;15.right hand-onkel ulle;16.the right hand of a left handed-Demis Courquet;17.young hand playing guitar-size_uk;18.Karels hand komt door de muur- .eti;19.hand time-tomLA;21.Rebecca's Hands, Warmed by the Bulb- Lou O' Bedlam ;23.The Hands Of Time-Expatriate Games ;24.Slow Hands-chicolorpinkpunk ;25.Clara's" Hands-CariePhoto

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you? I found your blog very nice so I would like to invite you to visit and become friendly with me at my art blog.

    I hope you will come by and enjoy the variety of labels, and music videos and experiences as lived here in San Diego.

    Great and hope to hear from you soon... see ya

    ReplyDelete